14.11.10

when you enter my flight.

 

My fingers want to type. There's no topic in mind but something is always going on; go ahead fingers, speak... Today was shit. Man what a waste of day, ugh. Only thing worse than pollution, is a toxic feeling. But the other day wasn't. The other day was good. 

I fancy when something is worth visiting in thought. If I had my way, I'd go back and discreetly do a thing or three differently. I didn't because why again? Not sure. I thought about it. I assume it's due to internal conflicts.

Your face is slightly deluded, but not the message. I wish I could stop proof reading the signs and gestures. Whatever, it's a rainy Sunday afternoon, the time my girl tendencies are most intensified. I told my girl, she thinks its confusing. I am confused. My other friend thinks I'm bipolar and dumb. That too is a possibility, especially when it rains. The funny thing is there is no conviction tickling my feelings, it's just floating in a Cosmos of personal journey.
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails