21.11.10

♥♥♥


But what if you fail to love? imagine that. No love leaving me or no love in me?

I believe that would change the entire premise and love's infallibility lost. Not showing your dearests how much you love them and ignoring to hug them tightly, that perforates love causing it to run dry. Mea Culpa. Oh no, not by me.  

Love is life's wire. It gives flexibility when dealing with others. Resistance to our surroundings and to all things breathing.  It shapes your smile and strengthens your heart. Love what you do and it will continually produce more in you. Seek love and give love, that will build a life frame that will never fail you. Rather, it will protect and comfort you when need be. Smile, hug, kiss and act with all the love in you & it will come right back.  I promise.

Love starts with you, me and we. Treat others with love, always. 

Love,
me 

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails