27.9.10

One Love


I'm reading this book my girl gave me. It's not part of my usual selection, but I take recommendations from those who have something valuable to say.

Granted, I initially grunted at the predictable exhortations and over zealous proclamations of female empowerment -currently asexual due to numerous disappointments with both genders-but then Madame Dr. said something.

In my words, (naturally) respect as a person able to spear a cause, is earned by being disarmed. *Funny, this contradicts the beloved bitch/prick. But then I witnessed the two states and realized being disarmed grants you strategic agility and freedom from excesses.

In love, friendship, passion, and especially in the world, be disarmed. Without the heaviness of tension you create not destroy & build not jeopardize, all while radiating poise and elegance.
One love. That's it.


Artist: James Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails