22.9.10

Long Gone...


I've been awfully consumed with new elements in my life. Some may call me self-absorbed. If you define it by ambitious & reluctant not to exhaust the slightest opportunity, in which case I'm the poster child for self absorbency. Waiting for my check.

The only thing that makes me anxious is being absorbed by the establishment. The thought of having boundaries inundates me with helplessness. People often are defined by what they do, but to define one self in this light is a sign of a fractured self image. Confined to a title or ruled by an imposed paradigm would vanish any imagination, and then I would have no more self to absorb-how boring. So maybe I'm over indulging in my surroundings, and not in myself; I need to go beyond the norm to delight in all the possibilities my world will continue to grant me.

Sorry if any alienation occurs, I can't slow down, not even for you- (exception to the rule)



PS: see you if you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails