23.2.10

Just Gotta be Me

'Develop your personal brand' was the phrase of the day. That's all I heard. Not going to lie, but for the last couple of months this subject makes me twitch. The magnitude of the digital world is perplexing and makes me sweat. How am I going to stand out? Make a digital foot print? huh?

Today at Personal Brand Camp and Third Tuesdays I got my answer: Be yourself. Thats it.

As simply put by Mitch Joel "Be real." Showcase your expertise and your passion. This will allow you to transition through life and maintain your personal brand. That made me feel zen, but then I got a real life example.

The coolest girl on the block, Cassie Stewart. Fun, energetic but most of all real. This awesome platinum-hair chick has blogged her way to her a stellar place. Naturally, as soon as I saw the platinum hair I liked her. But she has an authenticity about her that drew all the girls towards her. Thats what I call a personal brand. Be real and people will follow.

I'm excited I got a Fairy Blogg Mother.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails